New Airbiquity Website!
Airbiquity launched a brand new corporate website with our recently refreshed brand look & feel. The site went live June 3rd—just before Telematics Detroit 2014—and features user experience visuals, interactive graphics, pop-up videos, and more. Check it out: www.airbiquity.com
Driver Experience Solution Demo
We released a new video demo featuring our Driver Experience infotainment and services delivery offering. We shot the demo in Airbiquity's new production 2014 Nissan Rogue to show the innovative infotainment experience Nissan drivers can enjoy today in appropriately equipped models.
Airbiquity Perspective: Apple CarPlay
There's a lot of buzz in the market after the Apple CarPlay introduction at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. To lend our perspective Airbiquity published a white paper on the topic: Apple CarPlay - Ready for Connected Car Primetime?
Telematics Detroit 201
Airbiquity was thrilled to be a finalist in two 2014
Telematics Update Award categories:
- Best Telematics Service Provider
- Best Telematics Content Aggregator
Congratulations to the other finalists and award winners for their accomplishments!
Kudos to our customer Nissan Motor Corporation for winning the Industry Newcomer 2014 Telematics Update Award for NissanConnect℠ Mobile Apps, powered by Airbiquity's Choreo connected car platform and Driver Experience infotainment and services delivery offering. It's terrific to see industry peer recognition for the team's hard work and innovation!
Airbiquity's floor exhibit featured a 2014 Nissan Rogue for in-vehicle demos, looked gorgeous, and was a major draw for customer prospects, analysts, and press attendees.
Airbiquity was also pleased to contribute to the event agenda with a Day 1 keynote presentation. Scott Frank, Airbiquity's Vice President of Marketing, spoke about connected car Big Data in the well received "Where's the Beef?" presentation.
Upcoming Event Schedule
- 4G World in Las Vegas - September 9-11, 2014
- CTIA in Las Vegas - September 9-11, 2014
- Airbiquity Chief Revenue Officer, David Jumpa, will speak on the "Driving New 4G Device and Service Integration" panel
- Telematics Japan - October 15-16, 2014
- Airbiquity Vice President of Marketing, Scott Frank, will speak on the “In-Vehicle Infotainment in the Mobile and App Age” panel
- If you're planning on attending and would like a discount use this code for 50,000 JPY off the ticket price: [TUJARB]. This discount will be valid until September 19
- Telematics Munich - November 10-11, 2014
- Airbiquity Vice President of Marketing, Scott Frank, will speak on the "Who Will Control the Dashboard? OEMs or CE Tech Giants?" panel
2014 Press Releases
- Airbiquity® Customer Nissan® Receives High Usability Marks In New SBD Connected Car Benchmarking Report
- Airbiquity® and Continental Collaborate to Deliver Global Connected Car Service Solutions to Vehicle Manufacturers
- Airbiquity Technology Helps eCall Pass Key Assessment On Road To European Adoption
- Airbiquity® Selected as a Gold 2014 Edison Awards Winner
- Airbiquity's Choreo Connected Car Platform Honored as a 2014 Edison Award Finalist
- Airbiquity Launches TripAdvisor on its Choreo Cloud Based Connected Car Platform Localized in 21 Languages
- Airbiquity and Baidu Partner to Provide Connected Car Internet Services in China
- Airbiquity Launches First Wave of Infotainment Content Providers for its Choreo Private Cloud Connected Vehicle Services Platform