Leading Connected Vehicle Services Company Will Also Discuss Evolution of Vehicle Architecture in Automotive Industry Expert Panel
SEATTLE – October 17, 2017 – Airbiquity®, a global leader in connected vehicle services, will sponsor and participate in TU-Automotive Europe 2017, in Munich, Germany on November 6-7. Over the two-day automotive telematics and mobility event, the company will demonstrate its over-the-air (OTA) software update and data management solution, OTAmatic™, and participate in a panel discussion with other industry experts.
Airbiquity’s OTAmatic solution addresses the increasing complexity of automotive OTA through efficient and secure orchestration and automation of multi-electronic control unit (ECU) software update and data management campaigns – at scale. Designed and engineered specifically for automotive, the production-ready product can be purchased at the component level or as an end-to-end solution, and can be deployed in the Airbiquity cloud, leading public clouds, or on-premise customer data centers.
Airbiquity Vice President of Marketing, Scott Frank, will also take part in a panel discussion about advancements in vehicle architecture that merge legacy and mature telematics systems and leverage OTA software and data management technologies and services. Details about the panel include:
What: “Vehicle Architecture: Legacy, Cloud and Edge Computing”
When: Monday, November 6 at 2:30-3:00pm GMT
- With countless legacy systems and mature telematics systems co-existing with new ones, decide the best way to move forward as complexity and processing needs increase
- Understand integrated cloud and edge computing to manage the combination of sensor data, critical local processing and the need to connect to advanced data analysis tools
- Overcome the challenges of building on mature telematics systems and vehicle platforms and learn how to bring legacy systems up to scratch for new features and processing
- Sign off on the business case for OTA capability for retrospectively adding features, security updates and maintaining links with customers
- Richard Robinson (Moderator) – Director, Automotive Infotainment & Telematics Service –Strategy Analytics
- Scott Frank – Vice President of Marketing – Airbiquity
- Christine Cavigio – Senior Vice President, Automotive & Mobility Services – Gemalto
- David Cook – Head of Connected Car Solutions – Concentrix
- Helmuth Ritzer – VP, Connected Vehicle Services – HERE
To learn more about Airbiquity OTAmatic, or schedule a demonstration at TU-Automotive Europe 2017, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airbiquity® is a global leader in connected vehicle services and pioneer in the development and engineering of automotive telematics technology. At the forefront of automotive innovation, Airbiquity operates the industry's most advanced cloud-based connected vehicle service delivery platform, Choreo™, and supports all leading use cases including over-the-air (OTA) software and data management. Working with Airbiquity, automakers and automotive suppliers are deploying highly scalable, reliable, and manageable connected vehicle services meeting the safety, entertainment, and convenience needs of their customers in over 60 countries around the world. Learn more about Airbiquity at www.airbiquity.com or join the conversation @airbiquity. Airbiquity is a trademark of Airbiquity Inc.